Summer Hours: (May-Oct):Noon - 5:00 Daily Winter Hours: (Nov-Apr): 1:00 - 4:30 Daily Closed Mondays during Winter(740) 622 - 8710
The Johnson-Humrickhouse Museum was established in 1931 with a bequest of 15,000 multi-cultural artifacts by Coshocton Ohio native sons, John & David Johnson.
Remembering the Great War WWI--Commemorating the 100th AnniversarySponsored by Auer Ace HardwareBattlefield Memorabilia: Now-December 31st
WWI Special ProgramsSeptember-December @ 7:00 P.M.
Work Animals in WWINovember 13th @ 2:00 P.M.Halloween Party at the MuseumOctober 29th @ 2:00 P.M.
Dr. Scott Butler LecturesNovember 17th @ 6 P.M.